Hier finden Sie Beschreibungen der momentan bei uns zu besetzenden Stellen:
Manager (m/f) Digital Machining
Job code: R0001040
In your role as Digital Machining Manager (m/f), you will be the driving force for the further development of our subsidiary in Aachen and represent the branch to external stakeholders. Especially with your experience in the field of R&D, you have the competence and ambition to successfully manage all R&D activities.
- Take over the overall lead of all teams and drive the development at the subsidiary Digital Machining in Aachen with a strong focus on leading the R&D team
- Drive all the R&D initiatives in Aachen, in accordance with the business road maps and R&D processes. Accountable for the successful execution of the R&D strategy and R&D projects.
- Work closely with the global Digital Machining Architecture Team to align on and be driven by the overall architectural framework to implement and execute global R&D standard processes as well as the organizational structure
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Product Management, R&D, IT, Operations, Marketing to ensure smooth product launch
- Maintain and develop contacts and cooperations with relevant external partners
- Uphold information flow and encourage best-practice-sharing between the DM R&D-team in Aachen and other DM R&D units
- Evangelize key stakeholder in Digital Manufacturing, the Digital Thread, and Manufacturing 4.0
- Manage and control all legal, economic and technical activities of the subsidiary in Aachen like budget controlling or ensuring safety standards and make certain all activities are in accordance with the Sandvik Coromant guidelines and policies
- Relevant academic degree in mechanical engineering/electronics or equivalent knowledge obtained in previous assignments
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in agile methodologies will be a plus
- Strong business acumen with the understanding of market trends and changes
- It is a necessity to have strong knowledge in the areas shown below, and furthermore, you have proven experience in a few of them:
- Internet of Things
- Embedded/Firmware (Linux-based applications and microcontroller applications
- Backend application software,
- Order to Delivery Processes.
- Real-time systems
- Fair understanding of Process Control
- Proven experience in managing people and teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
- Experience from working in a cross-functional, multi-cultural and international environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 programs
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Entry date: As soon as possible
How you apply:
Please apply online.
For questions, please contact our HR Service Center, Ms. Denise Wambach, Phone: +49 211 – 5027 432
Third-level IT Support Specialist (m/f) – tool-monitoring systems
Job code: R0000025
You will work in close cooperation with the first- and second-level support teams as well as, in some cases, directly with the clients in order to ensure first-rate performance for the tool-monitoring systems and to guarantee client satisfaction. You will also be in constant contact with the R&D team for process control purposes.
- In your role, you will analyze incoming error reports from clients and simulate them for testing at our Aachen facility.
- Solving problems by programming bug fixes also falls within your scope of responsibility, as does testing and verifying the support team’s bug fixes.
- Furthermore, you get to test newly developed software and hardware and train our service and sales staff on how to use it.
- You will play a major role in application management for planned releases, working in close consultation with the configuration manager, release manager, and build manager.
- Little by little, you will provide support for additional services and products.
- Whether you have a degree in engineering or a similar qualification, you possess the required knowledge for the job.
- You should have strong programming skills in C, C++, QT or scripting languages as well as sound knowledge of electronics, software, IT services and IoT.
- You incorporate all relevant strengths when analyzing errors in order to quickly and systematically work towards a solution.
- The prospect of working in a global, interdisciplinary and multicultural environment excites you, and you possess the necessary written and spoken English skills to do so. You are also open to working in shifts (currently being planned).
- Last but not least, you know what it takes to manage internal and external client relations.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then send us a digital copy of your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should contain a cover letter, your CV in table form, references, your desired salary and your earliest start date. If you have any questions, please contact Denise Wambach at +49 211 5027-432.